Friday, January 27, 2006

Dream Prayer

I've been trying to talk to God all week. Doesn't seem to be working. I talk, I try to listen, I try to find my center, when I'm in cafeteria, measuring out cookie dough. It's just not working for me. Then, couple nights ago, I had a dream. The problem is;I don't remember it. The only thing I do remember is that I was having a conversation with God, and he was talking back to me. I was in that state where you know you're dreaming, but your kind of awake. I could hear myself talking to him, and a voice that I recognized as His. When I woke up, I had no idea what was said by either of us. I woke up full of joy, which slowly diminished as the day rolled by, I'm still trying to hold onto that feeling though. I want to know it when I'm awake.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 p.m. , Blogger brandermcdonald said...

interesting too is that God still speaks to us through His Word the Bible which is His breath

 
At 10:20 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
thats awsome keep it up!..man i wish i could do that..guess its not my time yet.
mel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home