Saturday, January 21, 2006

Change of plans

So I'm not quite doing what I had expected. I thought I was taking some time to think and such, but I guess God was like, there's more important things going on. I'm still taking some time, I'm just doing it while still with Logan. When the whole thing happened this week, there wasn't a question that he was where I needed to be. So God had different plans. Not to say I shouldn't take the time to get to know him better, but maybe that I don't need to stop some of my life to do so. I just need to manage my time better. Go to him with things instead of relying on myself. I just know that my life could be better. Only He can give that to me, but I have to let Him first.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 a.m. , Blogger Erin said...

Logans doing better, he went to church, just couldnt stand the lights at the end. He's coming back to school soon. He'll be back to normal in no time. Thanks for the prayers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home