Thursday, December 22, 2005

2 more days.....

2 more days till Christmas. Holy Crap. I need more time. As much as I'm excited , I'm nervous. I'm nervous that the gifts I bought for people won't go over well. That they'll get me something better and I'll feel guilty for not doing more. Some of the gifts I got, I had a hand in doing. Like for my dad. We won't say what though. But what if because I'm not that good at it, he won't like it. Of course he'll say he does, he has to. But who knows. Anyways, guess I should stop worrying. It is the holiday season. I'm going to Logan's tomorrow night. I'm excited because I finally get to know what he's been doing for the past few months. Now the only thing is, what am I going to wear?.Well here's to God, I thank Him for sending down his Son, and that we all remember that he was born that day, and that this Christmas we will honor the Man that died for us.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 p.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

I get what you mean, the anticipation of wether or not they actually like it. Know what, it doesn't really matter though in the long run. It is the thought that counts.
Isn't it great to remember the special birth of our Savior? I am so understanding this year more then others.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home