Monday, December 12, 2005

Me in a nutshell

I haven't been blogging in a long time a part of me doesn't have the motivation. No one reads this blog so why bother. I guess I have to remember this blog is more for me and not so much everyone else. So here's the update on me;
Me and God, not so great. I dunno what it is but I must have done something to make it so I can't even feel him around anymore. I feel like my life is going pretty good, I mean there's always little problems but I think I should at least be getting some kind of contact. I know its not Him, it's me, I'm just not sure why.
Family; doing good. We're all getting along, which is kinda strange sometimes but I'm glad we've come together to really be a family.
Friends; ummm same as always, my friends are there for me and I'm there for them, I guess it's more of a sub category, I don't think I'm giving my friends a lot of attention, I know people are busy but I should make more of an effort.
Love; it's good, I really can't complain. Everything's been going smooth, I hate having fights about nothing so I'm glad Logan and I haven't really had much of those. We've had our fair share of problems, I guess I'm just trying to be a bit more passive, things that can matter won't in a couple weeks so why waste time arguing about them.
School; almost done. So happy bout that. I can't wait till I don't have to wake up at 7 anymore. My grades are good, I got my science up from a 65 to a 73 so that was good that I took the time to do that.
Me; I'm good all around. I'm going through some weird kind of thing where I can't stand to just stay still. I cleaned the house all day Saturday and when I was done I didn't want to sit down, I just wanted something else to do.... Not sure what that means. I was sick but not anymore, I got over that pretty quick which was good cuz I get sick way to easy.
So there's me in a nutshell. I'll try to keep updating.

4 Comments:

At 7:57 p.m. , Blogger Sue said...

It's good to hear from you Erin, I check you site every day. Think of a child learning to walk, how a parent will move away a little and beckon the child closer, to encourage them to move on their own. Maybe that is what God is doing with you. Asking you to move a little closer to Him. It's a faith thing. Give it some thought.

 
At 8:00 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

I agree with what Sue says. I too am always looking in on your site. Isn't it funny how sometimes we feel like no one is paying attention to what we are saying and we just want to stop? In fact I was going to post a comment asking where you were. I enjoy reading your blogs.
I think I get what you mean about the whole "feeling" God situation. THere are so many times when I get so frustrated cause I can't feel Him and then I start to wonder what I am doing wrong. And again, I think Sue is right it is a faith thing. Faith can be a tough one to hang onto sometimes but it is worth it. It just feels like quite the struggle sometimes hey?
Glad school is going well. How do you feel about maybe getting together sometime? I am here if you ever want to chat. I am sure you have a lot of friends like that but just thought I would let you know.
Keep writing. Keep on keeping on. Baby steps sometimes hey?

 
At 8:26 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

melanie here
and just so u know i reed wat u write

 
At 4:53 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

I can understand the whole faith aspect, i think i'll try a little harder to see that maybe I need to seek out god more than hes seeking me. Misty Id love to get together with you sometime, I know your life must be hectic so if ver you have a few minutes, let me know. Thanks for continuing to read guys, appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home