Saturday, November 19, 2005

Balance

I've figured out that everything has a fine balance. I knew that for a while, but I'm really seeing that these past few days. And its been a very fine line.... You can be with someone but if you say something wrong, that took a second to say, and you weren't even quite sure of the extent of what you said, it becomes a huge deal and you can't help but wonder; where did that whole thing come from. We know everything happens for a reason, and I've noticed the differences that could have happened if I'd made a different decision. Most of the time it's a simple decision and most of the time it's "oh thank God I didn't do that"... I hate it though when it's the " I wish I'd done that instead"

It's been hard for me to balance everything. I've been so busy with some things I almost forget about the other ones that I really wanted to do. I hate how I can't just have everything fit. Sometimes I swear God should have put more days in the week. Then I'd probably get more things done. As long as its more weekend days ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:47 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

melanie here,
and i know wat ur talking about when u say not enuff time in the week to do things and spend time with people. it sux!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home