Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The "Worry-ers"

Why is it that people are so crazy about change. I mean granted I am too but there comes a point where its like I just can't worry about this anymore. I feel kinda bad most of the time. I hear about people staying up and night and not being able to eat etc etc. To me it just seems crazy. How can people beat themselves up like that thinking about all the possibilities and the what if's. I just can't do it. I can't waste my time on worrying. That makes me sound really un-sympathetic but it's true. God knows the outcome, knows what is going to happen whether you like it or not. What I do at the end of the day is sit there and list my fears, and I give them to God to worry about. Because by me worrying, it wont change a thing on what will happen.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 p.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

"Because by me worrying, it wont change a thing on what will happen."
Good point Erin. It's hard to remember that though when you are in the midst of worrying. Trying to talk yourself out of it. But what you said is so true.

 
At 7:33 a.m. , Blogger lori said...

worrying is THE stupidest waste of time and i have spent MANY hours engaged in it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home