Friday, November 18, 2005

So here it goes.

Life's been hectic. K well never mind that, that's a lie. I don't really know why it takes me so long to write something, even though I'm on the computer. I just can't seem to think of it until I'm doing something else. Report cards are out; 3 A's, 1 B. Not bad for the first report card. I've been concentrating a lot on school lately. I guess I just see it as this huge opportunity to make a difference. I was watching Oprah ( I know I know ) and something she said really got to me. Education is freedom. I find that is so true. Without a good education I will not reach any of the goals I have for myself.
Lately it's like I've got a million things I want to do when I'm "older". I can't think of a lot of short term goals. I find a new career I want to go for every week. I was sure of what I wanted to be, and now I keep finding these other aspects of life that I am so interested in. What's interesting is none of them are related. Well, I suppose the only link is that I want to help. First it was people, help them by counseling. Then I wanted to get into nutrition and help people make good choices for their bodies. Now I want to help the Earth, in less polluting and showing people what they can do to make sure that we are taking care of one of the most precious gifts; a place to live. It's so confusing.
I'm desperate for a job. I don't think I act like it though, I've applied to 2 places, I really want one, but at the same time I don't want to realize it's time for me to start making my own money. Which is why, you see an ad for Google. I get money if I put that up there. Cool huh? I can't figure out what the bad part about it is, it seems so easy...There's gotta be something wrong. I guess I'll find out as I go.
God and I have been good. I've figured out what it was that I had to stop to make him start talking to me, showing me where to go, what to do. I'm so glad I finally have someone to talk to before I go to bed and I don't feel like I was just talking to a wall. I can seem him around all the time. I must say thanks 10 times a day, just because he's made my life easier in some little way.
Well, that's my life in a nutshell, not all of it. But it's a start in returning to my blogging ways.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is melanie
and i really know wat u mean. thinking that u want to do something but then find something else as well. its all so crazy. but wat i fegerd out was that god is there for me all the time and his going to take me places i couldnt even think of going and things i could never thinking of doing..his watching over me and you, so just pray and he will tell u were to go and wat to do..oh yeah i know wat u mean about the job thing, same here!!!
well bye god bless

 
At 10:28 a.m. , Blogger Erin said...

thanks mel, its good to know that ive got people in the same boat as me. you should start a blog, you just might need to use spell check alot :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home