Thursday, November 03, 2005

Too far for comfort

K so I haven't posted in a while. No idea why really. I'm sitting in Capp right now, doing a project on the computer. I was just talking to someone beside me who said that they used to go to church. She decided that she could not fit God into her schedule. In my head I'm thinking, she's a great person, too bad she won't make it to heaven. And that's what brought me here, because I have judged her, and thought that I knew where she was going because of one thing she'd said.

I don't know where I am with God right now. I feel comfortable, and at the same time I feel so far away. I don't hear him talk, I barely get the hints he leaves me anymore. I don't understand it. I was doing so well and now it's like I dreamed up that whole relationship I was building and now I'm left with nothing but to start over. I pray, not as often; but none the less I'm still there praying for people, for myself and that my life will turn out the way he wanted it to. Why is it that I feel that God is looking at me and saying you've got this totally wrong, your looking at this from the wrong perspective, your not doing what I wanted you to do.... How are you supposed to answer that?

1 Comments:

At 5:36 p.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

I don't think that you are meant to feel like you are on that mountain top all the time. It takes the valleys to keep ones attention on Him. Although you are not praying, you still are talking to Him. Sometimes I struggle with hearing Him and feeling Him. Sometimes it is just me though cause I am chosing not to. I am not saying you are but I am saying I think I know where you are coming from. I don't think that relationship is over I think it still continues to grow everyday. Don't be too hard on yourself.
You said: "Why is it that I feel that God is looking at me and saying you've got this totally wrong, your looking at this from the wrong perspective, your not doing what I wanted you to do.... How are you supposed to answer that?" I think you should ask Him. Wait for the answer. He will tell you. He leads you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home