Thursday, December 22, 2005

Unconditional Love

I witnessed something just now, that broke my heart, and made me smile at the same time. Noah, our dog belongs to my dad. My dad saw him when he was ready to be taken home, and weeks before that. He is the one that feeds him, and lets him sleep right beside him. He plays with him when he gets home, even if that means its 11 at night.
Dad came home for a few moments before heading back out. Noah saw him and when he left, Noah didn't understand what had happened. Dad's car was still there. But where was he? Noah in a panic has been whimpering at the front door, only to run to the window moments later to see if he's back yet. It actually makes me want to cry. What I saw was an example of unconditional love. He wags his tail no matter what, whenever dad comes home. If he digs in the garden only to get yelled at, he still comes back ready to play. Noah doesn't hold grudges. He's ready and willing to love dad for whatever happens. And now he's gone and Noah will wait until he gets home, so he can wag his tail and play with his companion.
Man's Best Friend.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 p.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

awww...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home