Saturday, May 07, 2005

New Awakening

I woke up this morning in such a good mood. Can't quite figure out why, but I think it's just the continuing good mood from yesterday. It's not even sunny. Usually when I wake up and it's sunny it's gunna be a good day. Everything has just starting to work out, and even though I've had to give up some things, make more time for different things and force myself to do it has in the end ( even though it's not close to over ) it's been good for me. Even though I hate to admit it, I'm a little glad I've been given space from people, particularly one person... I don't mean it as I want to get away from them but having limited time to see them makes you miss them more and want to be together so that when you are together you make the most of what you have, you don't take it for granted and everything seems to go better, better communicating, just everything. You know that saying " absence makes the heart grow fonder" that's sort of what I feel like. With all these things I've been now focusing on, I haven't made time for God. I guess I should add Him to my list. ( Just make sure he's at the top ) I've had more energy too lately. Which is awesome.

My aunt is coming out today. I have no idea what we're doing or if we're going anywhere. But It's always fun when we're together so I got no doubts it'll be sweet.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

how was your visit?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home