Friday, April 29, 2005

Something

You know when people feel sorry for themselves and they tell someone and they agree with you? Okay I might need to explain a little better. Um, okay lets say you are feeling like you aren't doing well in school. And the person your talking to is like yeah, but you can do better. That's when you think to yourself; " No! Your supposed to tell me I'm smart, that I am doing well it's just me being weird."

People never really want the truth, we want to continue feeling sorry for ourselves and have people "babying" you and tell you everything will be okay, your a good person, it's not you, it's just life.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 p.m. , Blogger Michael McMullen said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is sooooo true. I felt like that all the time in high school.

On the one hand I'm glad they recognized that I needed help but on the other hand I didn't want them to think I needed help.

Teenagers are weird (I say that having been one in the past)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home