Monday, April 25, 2005

My life alerting quotes

These quotes I was reading, I really took to heart. I couldn't help but get emotional because I felt like I was meant to heat these, to help me change and grow.

Worry and Doubt:

weak persons worry about their goals,strong persons achieve their goals you have any doubts about achieving - then grow stronger and you are sure to achieve

Focus:
if however you focus on temporary values of material love, on mutual rejection, fear and pain that you have in common or that separates you, then all your love may vanish in the spirit and power of your eternal love for your eternal partner

I Miss You:
love him - fully - accept all his / her love
open your heart - say YES to whatever happens next time you meet
say YES to all love - instantly
Do it - all - whatever - at once !
NEVER say "later" or "may be" - do it NOW and give it with all the power of love from the bottom of your heart and soul !
accept all that person has to give you
give all you have to give and could give if you want to give ALL - and do it all at once

A Next Morning:
when you wake up in the morning and HE/SHE wakes up, skin to skin and smiles at you and you LOVE this smile and smiling face - then you are truly in love with that one

I Love You:
when you say "I love you" when you think "I love you" ...
then saying so is worthless and empty of power of love.

when you say "I love you" when you FEEL "I love you" toward that particular person,
then you have caught an instant of mutual opening between the two souls for each other
and you should instantly SAY "I love you"
AND proof it with your instant action of love

God is Loyal to You:
God ALWAYS and eternally has been and will be true to you - whatever you have done, are doing or will be doing. God always spends a substantial amount of efforts, energy and resources creating solutions of love for YOU - for all misguided ones, all lost ones - as well as for all those ready and willing to be an active part of creation ant thus to assist God in his divine plans - NOW - here on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home