Monday, May 02, 2005

It's Monday

Today's Monday....yay.... Well I guess if you look at it right, it's one day closer to the weekend. I'm just that positive. Staying on that positive note, I've been put on a homework program. Ya, the homework program. I get to see my teachers after every class and they grade me on my performance in class and write down the homework I have to do, and then my parents get to sign it once they see that I've done it. The teenage part of me wants to lash out and say I can do it myself, I'm not that behind anyways. ( I didn't fail anything ) Then there's the mature side saying, you know you need help, and it will be worth it in the end. Eventually the "mature" side one, and so I went to all my classes, and at the end handed them the paper, a few kids asked me why I, of all people would be doing the homework plan and I just said, to make sure I get it done. I stil feel totally stupid though, not being able to do it on my own. Anyways, it'll be over soon. Only 19 more days. That reminds me; 30 more days of school!

Yesterday was our last Sunday with Scott for a bit. I actually thought it was really cool. Giving him the t-shirt, and him telling stories, singing his song and all the usual's. Some of noticed there was a lot more youth that day. Doesn't matter who showed up though, God was there, and proud of Scott and what he'd done for the church and he'll be back soon.

I'm sick again. Ha isn't that great. Ah well, it's going round. The whole sore throat, stomach hurts, coughing and sneezing type deal. I was trying to think what else is wrong with me, and my eyes keep watering. I guess I could add that to my list. I can't think of anything else to write... Its cloudy today.. poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home