Friday, April 07, 2006

Moving Forward

Everything is happening all at once. I had an interview last night and I think it went really well. I've been praying like crazy that I'll be able to get the job. I just want to work somewhere other than Subway. I went into the Driver's Services and got my L yesterday. It's weird at how excited I was, and then how fast it went away. I don't really know how to explain it. I'm not really excited to drive, I'm scared I'm going to hurt someone. Mom didn't seem to excited for me, I thought she would have been, but she's probably not looking forward to having to teach me. Anyways, I've got pretty much everything I've wanted. It's all working out for me. I just need to have God by my side, which is getting there, I think. As they say, you just need to get all your ducks in a row.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

He is there right beside you Erin...

 
At 10:45 p.m. , Blogger logan said...

now where have i herd that saying before? lol. im really happy for you and i know you'll be an exinent driver! love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home