Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I don't really know why I haven't been writing much. Well I do, but it's a stupid thing to think. I have to keep reminding myself not to look at the comment numbers so much. It doesn't mean people aren't interested in what I have to say. Anyways, things have been amazing. God is showing me Himself in ways I had always been aware of, but I've just now started listening. I bought the Message yesterday. I love it already. I'm officially 16. Now all I need is a drivers book.

8 Comments:

At 9:11 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

I always check your site. I know what you mean about the comment numbers. sometimes it can be discouraging to think that no one really wants to respond to what you say. Right? I get stuck there sometimes then I realize that I write it for me and people may read but just not know what to say.

 
At 9:18 p.m. , Blogger logan said...

hey babe i no how you feel lol evin tho i havint evin been on my blogger i look to see how meany my last one has gotten after like a month of being there.
im soo glad i got the privalige to spend the hole day with you on your birthday and im working on getting a cuple books 4 us ;)
love you

 
At 7:56 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Erin! I know it's belated now... when is your b'day?? Don't tell me it's actually on the 7th, because that's my b'day, and that would be really freaky.
-Erin.

 
At 7:10 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry I missed it.

 
At 3:19 p.m. , Blogger logan said...

so when ya going to post next?

 
At 7:15 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

i'll have to get on that soon....my birthday is the 5th

 
At 9:34 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

ok Erin...now I have to bug you. Time to write something soon!! hehehe ;)

 
At 9:57 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

Erin...how are you doing? It has been almost a month. I keep checking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home