Monday, July 04, 2005

I'm back...With questions...

Alright so I'm back. Everyone excited? Of course. It was fun for the most part. Driving for a long time kinda sucked but all together I had a pretty sweet time. While I was up there I kept thinking bout this one subject or like sub-subject when I was reading the Bible. Anyways, so I know that everything happens for a reason. But is it seriously everything? You know like God planned out that you were going to eat that green apple on Wednesday for whatever reason? And then there's the more serious question... Same subject. Lets say we have.. A "good person" and a "sinner". Now the "sinner" is running round like a crazy person and somehow kills the "good person". Now why would God want the "bad person" to kill the "good person"? They say God has a plan for your life. Was that guys plan to get shot at age 38 and leave a wife and two kids? ( this isn't a personal story I just watch the news too much ) If God didn't want that to happen, then isn't that saying God made a mistake?

1 Comments:

At 1:47 p.m. , Blogger Jill said...

I think about that one soooooo much. Yeah it's really confusing....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home