Friday, June 24, 2005

Good Day

I had a good day today. Made some dessert thingys, not quite sure what they were called; but their for the banquet tomorrow. Hope lots of people are coming, it's gunna be sweet. Went over to the Minor's to make spaghetti sauce, to find out that they were already done. So Jill, erne, Jesse and I walked all the way back. They were having a fare-well party-dinner type deal at the Greensheilds for Darlene ( I actually haven't met her, so I really hope that's her name -sorry if otherwise ) anyways, and she's moving which kinda sucks since I never got to know her. Did know enough to know she's as awesome singer. All in all I had a good day ( wearing all white, who woulda guessed ) and now it's time I hit the sack.
Later Days :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home