Sunday, June 19, 2005

My spin on forgiveness

I've been having so many thoughts lately about faith and God and all these other issues that I've been writing down in a notebook and thinking about them to try and resolve and answer the questions. Some though I don't think I can just answer by myself. Anyways, before I do a post on all these questions I've got, I was reading a post by Connie about forgiveness and I feel a little differently about it's definition. I feel it means more like; giving up the hope that the past could be any different. I love that definition, because it doesn't mean that you then have to accept the person back into your life. Forgiveness does not mean I now want to have you over for dinner. It doesn't mean I want to associate with you. It just means I will no longer be tied to the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home