Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bible Promises...

When You Need Guidance
"And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left." (Isaiah 30:21).

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6).

"For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death." (Psalm 48:14).

"A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps." (Proverbs 16:9).

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way." (Psalm 37:23).

"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in the paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." (Isaiah 42:16).

"Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory." (Psalm 73:23,24).

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." (Psalm 32:8).

"The Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not." (Isaiah 58:11).

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth." (John 16:13).

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matthew 6:33).

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home