Monday, May 16, 2005

Feeling.....

I'm not really sure why but as of today I'm going to take a break from youth. Just a short one, I just feel like even though we learn about God, I need to learn about him myself. All this information is being pushed at me and I think it would be better if I did it at my own pace, made some decisions and when I'm ready I'll come back. Sunday's still a go though.

I didn't know Ben was leaving for Disney Land. Not till today, no idea when he left or anything. I felt so bad. I know with them I'll always be their little sister and stuff but I feel like to earn that title I need to be there. I feel like I've lost my way with those guys, feels more distant.

-I think I've been feeling too much lately

4 Comments:

At 7:13 p.m. , Blogger Scott said...

you are loved...

 
At 9:27 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

Love you too Scott. Haven't been the best "daughter" to ya but I'll be there.

 
At 10:03 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

It is good to feel. No matter how much we fight it. I fight it all the time. Only to loose in the end. You are loved, Scott is right.

 
At 10:51 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

oh, by the way - tag. Check out my blog for more details

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home