Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Been Tagged...!

Ok so I've been tagged...No idea what that means lol but here it goes.

My Ten Favorite Things

1. God - Even though I have a hard time understanding that He loves me completely it's so great to know that I will always have someone, when it feels as if there isn't.

2. Logan - He's my rock, my strength and my weakness. I have never had a boy-friend care so much. Working together and growing together. Almost a year baby, we're making it :)

3. My "Family" - You know who you are, it's been a blessing to have you in my life. Its been hard but it'll get better soon.

4. My Family - We might not get along all the time, but when we do it makes it all worth it.

5. Church - I haven't gone every time, but when I do I feel like people care about me and genuinely want to know how I am. It's a great church since I've never really liked the way most churches preach or are organized.

6. Bailey - She's my baby. Been my puppy since I was 4. I know she won't always be here with me, but she'll be the best dog I'll ever have.

7. Friends - For the ones I Have, I love you guys. You make my life so much better to cope with and I have a blast when I'm around all of you.

8. The Beach- I love the smell of the ocean, having the sand in between your toes and laying down with a fire to watch the stars come out.

9. Comfy clothes - After a hard day, I really like the feeling of the over sized sweatshirts and the sweat pants that have been broken in just right and you can curl up with a book and never wanna get up.

10. Music - Music affects my mood. There's always a perfect to song to how I'm feeling at that time and there's no better way then to spend a very long car ride rockin out to my favorite stuff.
So who do I tag next? I have no idea how to do the little link type deal but anyways, I'm tagging Mitch, Scott and Jill.

5 Comments:

At 6:12 p.m. , Blogger Jill said...

ahhh what does that mean then????

 
At 7:01 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

You copy and paste, then type in your 10 favorite things.

 
At 9:42 p.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

Good post Erin.
Hahaha Mitch ;)

 
At 3:59 a.m. , Blogger Michael McMullen said...

I love lists like this.

That's a good one. I'm espessially with you on 1, 5, and 10.

 
At 8:08 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't see uth leaders???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home