Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Trouble In Paradise.

The day Scott left the church wasn't that emotional for me as it was for other people. Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't been a part of the church very long. I think it was mainly because what he said was exactly right. He needs time for himself so he can understand what its like to be a real person. Can you imagine living for 300 other people and not actually knowing yourself? Your career is showing others how to be one with God and yet he has no idea who he is. I believe that if he hadn't done this soon he would have gone into depression or worse, he'd start to blame God and lose faith. Its a new chapter for everyone. A fresh page and everyone gets to write what they want. Scott will write about finally being able to connect fully with his kids and find himself, while others will write about their experiences with the "new" church and how it has changed them. I'll write about how I was grateful for Scott and that I'm excited about our new beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home