Wednesday, February 16, 2005

That Little Voice

You know that little voice inside your head that give you that instant knowledge what the answer your looking for is? That answer to the test your doing, should you take the bus by yourself at night...Your voice will tell you no. I seem to have lost that voice. No matter what I do, I should have done the opposite, and when I was given the choice I pushed that voice out of my head and thought no I'll do what I think is easiest. Even if it's a simple thing like whens so and so's birthday. A date will appear clearly in my head but then I'll shake it off and say a different; sure I'm right. I was wrong. Instinct 1. Me 0.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

I don't think that you have lost that voice Erin. I think you are just drowning it out by trying to take on things in your own life rather than letting that voice speak to you. It's tough, but try to slow down and listen for it. It will come at the exact time you need it to. God works funny that way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home