Saturday, February 05, 2005

Luck Of The Irish

Well I recently found out just how Irish I am. Almost half if you can believe that. Must explain the following characteristics I have:
~ I like eye contact. People who avoid it may not be trust worthy.
~ I always love a good argument....I like to call them debates
~ I don't appreciate arrogance
~ We can criticize ourselves, but no one else can
~ We believe that its a form of boastfulness to talk about ones accomplishments.
~ No patients what so ever
~ Revenge is awesome

Just took a quiz to find out "which Gaelic phrase are you?"
My results: Is maith liom bananai - 'I like bananas.'You're laid-back and you enjoy the simple things in life. Some might say you're a little too laid-back. Just what is it you're smoking, anyway?

-Sounds about right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home