Thursday, February 03, 2005

My Grey Cloud

I haven't actually sat down to write anything of my own lately. Maybe its that I haven't had an opinion about too much these days. Over this week I can feel a change I've patiently awaited for many months. The feeling of being truly happy, and not having to put on any sort of mask to deceive everyone around me. I feel like my world is a bit lighter, the dark cloud above my head has become a shade of grey instead of it's past intimidating darkness. To my dismay its still there; I have been told how to clear its profound ugliness. For me its just not that simple. Perhaps I'll trade in my cloud for a faint shadow. Then I'll go about my life with the indefinite reminder, but it will be easier to ignore.
-Imagine if life was that effortless

1 Comments:

At 10:37 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks Mitch, Im really starting to see what a good person you are, I think its awesome we're friends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home