Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm Hooked On A Feeling.

I don't know quite where to begin. I know exactly what I want to talk about; but it's so real for me and it's something I've never told anyone before. This post tonight is about a love I have found and I have realized it not just now, but long ago and it has taken me until now to say anything in fear that someone would say I'm wrong.

Love some people say isn't a feeling. But a chemical reaction that we have for another person and people have played love to be these feelings that no one really has. These people I feel sorry for because they will never experience the love that few us of ever find. No one can describe love because it's different for everyone. By they're definition of love has similar words. Ones like loyalty, trust, dependency, friendship, passion and so on. Everytime I find someone new I say oh this is what love is. Maybe everytime you love someone it's different. Right now, I have the greatest love of my life with me. He makes me want to be a better person a more caring and giving person. I get butterflies everytime he looks at me and I can feel my heart beating slowly faster and faster when I dial his phone number. It's the simple things about him that I love the most. The way he interacts with his mom, the way he smiles, the way he laughs, and that look he gives me that actually did make me weak in the knees.
Adults will say that teenagers can't feel real love, they don't know what it is. I'm going to be that arrogant teenager that says I know what it's about. Love's about caring more about that one person than you do yourself. It's about letting yourself be vulnerable to another person; to let them know what you think and feel about things. To wake up in the morning saying softly " I can't wait to see you " . You live for the words " I love you ".
I think the set back I feel to having someone I just can never get enough of is, the fear that somewhere, for what ever reason, something will go wrong and it will end. They can assure you it won't but you can't guarantee these things. I know that we will love eachother for the rest of our lives. I also have faith that we will end up together with many memories and continue making them forever.
This post is for you, the best thing to have happened to me; I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home