Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Missing

I'm about to ask a question that many of us have pondered for some time.... Where do those missing clothes go?
This morning I spent a fair amount of time looking for one shirt in particular. Under the bed, on top of the bed, in the closet on the floor...The list goes on and on but still no shirt. I know I never wore it to school so no worries over there. Laundry couldn't help me, it had seen it's way through the color cycle and off somewhere else. So where is it I ask you? I honestly have no clue.
Same story with the missing socks. They both go into the washer and into the dryer.. But shockingly only one comes out. Were they fighting for space and somewhere along the way they devoured the poor sock? Or are there really leprechauns that come in to steal them just to spite us.

5 Comments:

At 9:40 a.m. , Blogger lori said...

What colour shirt? I find missing clothes from all over the neighborhood behind my dryer!

 
At 10:55 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

Its such a nice black shirt, ive looked everywhere a shirt might be... but i havent given up hope yet!

 
At 9:38 p.m. , Blogger Manda said...

dont give up!
it'll turn up one of these dayz.
i found a shirt behind my dryer from when i was seven and ive only lived in my house for three years....
crazy....

 
At 9:44 p.m. , Blogger Manda said...

dont give up!
it'll turn up one of these dayz.
i found a shirt behind my dryer from when i was seven and ive only lived in my house for three years....
crazy....

 
At 9:35 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not leprechauns, they're gnomes! You have to watch the episode of south park(even though i would never watch such an evil show) where Tweek is freaking out because the gnomes are stealing his underwear. Then they go to explain that - underwear + _______ = profits... know one quit knows step 2. But I sujest to but a video camera in your room looking for them. They're EVERYWHERE............

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home