Thursday, March 24, 2005

My Spring Break

Haven't written anything in a while. My life has been really high on the stress scale. My spring break started off with Logan in the hospital for having 14 seizures. Two days later he was shipped off to his dad's doing mill work. As if things weren't bad enough.
As for me, I've got a throat problem, I can't talk and I've got two girls talking to me saying I was talking behind their backs, which isn't true I didn't even know what I was supposedly saying, happened. On the bright side, I'm painting my room and it should be done in the next couple of days. ( It's blue :) ) So much for my stress free spring break. I could really use some support right now, I feel like I've got no one.

3 Comments:

At 8:35 p.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

You have someone very special. You have God. You have Rose and me too.
I am sorry to hear about Logan. I hope that he is doing ok.
As for those two girls, "If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." Mt.5:39
Try not to worry about them. You know what is in your heart and God knows too and that is all that matters.
I got a good verse given to me today. "Cast all your anxiety on (God) because he cares for you." 1Pe 5:7. It is very hard to just give all your worry over to God. I did that today and things worked out the way I was hoping. So I figured that it is in His plans. Stress is a big thing and there are so many people that can relate to how you are feeling.
God Bless you and remember that you are never alone. Do you know the footprints poem? There is a part that says something along the lines of when you look back and see only one set of footprints know that I (God) was carrying you. If you ever need to talk or cry or just sit with someone in silence I will be there for you. Rose is good at that too...

 
At 11:21 a.m. , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks for all your support guys. I think I was just caught in a weak moment, and didn't know what to do. Everything was just adding up until it over-flowed. I'm doing a bit better now, trying to find comfort with God and look for the positive side of all this.

 
At 2:21 p.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

When you are weak He is strong.
"Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."Eph. 6:20

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home