Friday, March 11, 2005

Amazing

The week's just gone by so fast. It seems like once you hit Monday BAM! There you are and its already Friday. I was trying to keep my mood light today, just talking about nothing important and having a few laughs. Didn't work out quite the way I wanted it to. I think I'm going through that "phase" that I've heard is common amongst women. You know, those few days where all you want to do is be alone with your own thoughts, and you'd rather not talk to anyone at all. Hopefully it will pass, I mean I like being alone sometimes but, ok for example yesterday was just awesome. Here's a story for you:
So we have school and by like 11 02 I'm completely exhausted and just ready to hit the floor. We get out early from school at 1 00 to go to a hockey game...Which I don't attend....anywho. I walk up to Mac's and buy two energy drinks ( for 5 bucks, honestly ) and that just boosted me up. I walk down to Logan's, and then remember he's at the doctors. Waiting for him to get back I end up playing a game of crib ( I'm cool I know ) and having the best time with Travis- is brother. Logan finally gets home and the fun doesn't end there. We end up walking to centennial and just laying on top a hill talking and anything that came to mind. We found the swings and had a little traditional childish fun on those. When we got home he let me gel his hair into a mini Mohawk and we took a bunch of pics with us together. All in all it was an amazing day.

We had a talk him and I, about that day and how it was just so simple, it didn't cost anything it wasn't far and we had the best time we've had together in awhile. I've always known I love the simple things the best. They let you be yourself, those times you share with someone and it doesn't matter what you do as long as your together. You don't have to get dressed up, I think it's something to do with being outside as well. I'm just so thankful for that day when we were able to connect. I know God was looking down and smiling.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 p.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

Those are the best days. When you can just be yourself. I had one of those today too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home