Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What do your features say about you

I was reading an article about what your features says about you. I thought it might be interesting. I found it however kind of offensive. They categorized different things such as the eyes, nose, ears, lips and eyebrows. I just couldn't understand how they found that if you had green eyes, you were more inclined to be jealous easier than someone with brown. It went on further that people with bushy eyebrows have bad intentions. It doesn't make sense to me. What proof do they have that all people are like that because of a certain feature God has given them? I don't think that's what He had in mind. I'm pretty sure he didn't decide that everyone with blue eyes were going to be the generous ones, and people with hair knuckles where destined to be rich. The most appalling part of this entire thing was at the end when they said the perfect person was ( and I quote ) "They'd likely have upward-slanting eyes, a turned-up nose, a wide philtrum, a flat chin, small earlobes, hairy knuckles, pointy fingers and a broad brow."

I guess the rest of us are screwed.

4 Comments:

At 5:05 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

Hmmmmm....

If you have to go through life with hairy knuckles, I sure hope there's a trade-off :)

 
At 6:54 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

apprently not having hairy knuckles implys that you are a nervous person... hm

 
At 10:25 p.m. , Blogger Michelle said...

Hey!! My eyebrows are bushy!! Well they would be if I didn't pluck them!! I hate it when people think they can figure you out by looking at you, like your appearance is who you are. Yikes!!

Oh and I love your christmas counter, even if id does freak me out a little!!

 
At 3:34 p.m. , Blogger Annette said...

And some people are characterized by the colour of their skin....enough said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home