Thursday, September 08, 2005

Two-faced

I've met a lot of people that could be considered "two-faced". I'm probably guilty of being this way as well. It's something I've come to notice it so much more since school has started. I'll see people I know who have great values and think of life in a totally cool way; and then there they are hanging out with people who are ( how can I say this kindly? ) more on the materialistic side. Now this is where most people go; where is she to judge? I'm not judging, I'm just trying to make a point as to some people have more of a dominant focus on how much they spend is equal to how much their worth. What bothers me afterwards, is thinking; where did those values go? How can you be talking about wanting to make a difference in the world, and then talking about how that guy that walked past is wearing the weirdest shoes? Maybe I'm totally wrong here. Maybe that is the reason I have trouble making friends in a non Christian environment. I judge too quickly perhaps, and say who is a good person and who is not.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 p.m. , Blogger Erin said...

I guess i can understand niw why some poeple might say that christians are snobby

 
At 4:45 p.m. , Blogger Jill said...

i know exactly what you mean too. If the people I'm with are gossiping I ask them to stop. It sucks to see certain people be that way, but maybe we can help them...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home