Thursday, July 28, 2005

Happy...

I think I might be depressed. I just really can't be happy for more than a few minutes. I want to so much, I'm taking simple things and making them hard. I'm making big deals out of little things. I have people who are finally starting to be happy again and I can't be happy for them. I'm being really selfish right now. I can't get over myself and just be glad that those individuals are doing well. I tell myself to get over it, I had myself a 10 minute cry in the bathroom this afternoon. I got over it. But once I was with those persons, I couldn't be happy. It was still fresh in my mind and I realized that maybe I just need a break for a bit. Even though that's the last thing I want to do. I want to be around them, to see their happy times, but I don't want to bring them down, as I know I would. I'm sorry, I'm very sorry.

3 Comments:

At 8:26 p.m. , Blogger Jill said...

Well you don't bring me down. Gimme a call sometime.

 
At 7:56 a.m. , Blogger Miss-buggy said...

breathe.....
It is ok to go through times like this. You will be in my prayers.

 
At 11:11 p.m. , Blogger Serenity3-0 said...

Why don't you try figuring out what would make you happy? And praying for happiness and being able to please God in all that you do. We are human and we are going to have these feelings at some points, but we have to pray to get through them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home