Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My eyes narrow as I see the name. My stomach flips and the imaginary butterflies within are fluttering. It's just so soon. It wasn't meant to be, yet here I am left wanting. How can that be? I know the appropriate emotions to have at this point, but rationality has flown out the window along with all reason. My heart sinks as I understand that they have moved forward with their lives, whilst I am continuously struggling to fathom that I have been left behind. My feelings are not as they should be, but there is a point where you cannot control their intensity.

6 Comments:

At 8:13 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry

 
At 11:48 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very sorry. I can feel some of your pain, but God sees so much more. It is He who wants to surround you with his love and compassion. He does have a very special plan for you, just let Him guide you.

 
At 4:19 p.m. , Blogger Jill said...

I have an ear to lend you. Lemme know if you wanna talk.

 
At 11:37 a.m. , Blogger ThePassionateChef said...

BLOG MORE OFTEN!

I miss you :(

 
At 6:11 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog

 
At 2:55 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please; a favor. please tell be-musings that there is a new comment of her Wednesday Feb.22,2006
post I Know Who Holds Tomorrow Hymn by Ira stanphill please and thanks
shinerpeerson3@localaccess.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home